Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Mckinney, TX
Motorcycles are a favorite means of travel throughout North Dallas communities and highways, yet many motorists do not know how to share the road safely with motorcycle riders.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers have expertly represented North Texas motorcycle injury cases for over twenty years. You can depend on The McCraw Law Group to firmly and efficiently handle your case while making certain you or your loved one receives the medical care and legal representation you need following a devastating accident.
Contact us to consult with a compassionate and knowledgeable motorcycle trial lawyer about your personal injury claim. If a family member has been killed in an accident, and depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to a claim for wrongful death.
Prejudice against Bikers
Due to an unfortunate prejudice shared by some people against motorcyclists on the road, personal injury claims can be challenging. The assumption is often wrongly made by insurance companies and claims adjusters that the rider was driving recklessly, speeding or weaving or otherwise riding in a dangerous or unlawful manner—and therefore at fault for the crash and his or her injuries.
An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer at The McCraw Law Group knows how to overcome this outdated bias, and works with unwavering commitment to uncover and present the actual facts of a case when the fault lies with another driver’s carelessness or poor driving decisions.
If you are the victim of a motorcycle collision, speak to accident attorneys that have successfully handled many motorcycle accidents. It is one the most important actions you can take. Please call us immediately: 972-854-7900.
Rider Exposure in Motorcycle Accidents
Because of the highly exposed nature of the motorcycle, riders are highly vulnerable to injuries that are especially severe or catastrophic.
- Motorcyclists are subject to direct impact between their body and the pavement or other vehicles; there is no barrier between a biker’s head and the ground other than a helmet. There is no seat belt, no doors or airbags, no compartment to protect the individual.
- Two or three-wheel motorcycles lack the stability of cars or trucks, making them susceptible to dangers from roadway defects, obstacles or debris;
- Motorcycles lack the substantial weight and size of other vehicles, making the drivers and passengers vulnerable to far greater damage in a collision;
- Due to their size, motorcycles are far less visible than other vehicles. Drivers may not see or pay attention to bikers, they may fail to yield right of way, cut them off, follow too closely, or otherwise violate the motorcyclist’s right of way.
Nature of Injuries in Texas Motorcycle Wrecks
Motorcycle accidents can produce some of the most serious injuries of any motor vehicle wreck:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ injury
- Broken and crushed bones
- Road rash
- Severe cuts and lacerations
These and other crippling injuries may affect your ability to work and support your family. If you are the victim of someone’s poor driving, you deserve nothing less than to recover damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages for your family’s future.
Know Your Options. Contact Our McKinney Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Catastrophic Texas personal injury cases involving motorcycles demand strong legal action. The McCraw Law Group has vast experience representing all of the legal issues associated with these serious collisions.
We carefully build your case and effectively represent your claim to the insurance companies. We are going to take care of all of the details, so your attention is focused on healing and getting better. You will find our law firm to be of great assistance in arranging physician referrals and making sure you get the medical treatment and financial support you may require to aid in your recovery.
Contact us for a free consultation. We will help you understand your situation and what your options are, how we are able to help, and what to do next in order to resolve all issues in the best manner.